Friday, 16 October 2015
English Grammar Test
The App consists of more than 900 multiple choice questions about English Grammar. It is designed for students who are in pre-intermediate and intermediate level to learn English Grammar through basic multiple choice questions.
We suggest you take 30 minutes to complete grammar practice each day.
And, the topics of the App are as follows:
1. Capital Letters
2. A to Z order
3. Missing Letter
4. Making Words
5. A, An or The
6. Singular and Plural
7. Common Nouns and Proper Nouns
8. Collective Nouns
11. Adjectives of Comparison
12. Possessive Forms
13. Synonyms and Antonyms
15. Tense Table
The links of the App in Google Play Store are as follows:
Grammar Tests - AdFree
The functions of the App for learning are as follows:
1. It provides a SAVE functions for students to save the questions in .txt file and keep it for learning in the future.
2. The background and text color of the App can be changed for students to choose.
3. The App provides learning materials in each topic for students to learn before they use the App for studying.
4. Solution will be provided in some difficult questions for students to learn.
5. Students can send the score and the result to teachers and parents for recording the progress.
6. The score will be saved automatically for students to know the learning progress.
The App is in first edition and we will continue to update the topics and upgrade the App periodically. Thanks.
If you have any questions or comment, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com
CYTC Team @2015