Sunday 31 July 2016

๐ŸŽผ Learn English with songs: The Wynners - Sha La La La

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t867NA7bYUo

Sha La La La

There's a girl on my mind
and She knows I'm thinking of her
On my way through the day and the night
the star shines above me
she's been gone for some time
but I know I truly love her
And I'm singing the song
Hoping She'll be back when She hears it

My heart go sha la la la la
Sha la la in the morning
Woo.... Sha la la la la 
Sha la la in the sunshine
Sha la la la la Sha la la in the evening
Sha la la la la
Sha la la la just for you

If your love's gone away just like mine
you feel like crying
Sing along may be once may be twice
Just try it together
Some sweet days no one knows she'll return

and you'll be happy
shadows fade in the sun
Listen to your heart, it is singing



๐Ÿ“ฑ Grammar Test - Android  goo.gl/HQna9y 
๐Ÿ“ฑ Grammar Test - iOS goo.gl/B5Vchx

No comments:

Post a Comment